Palatine cop runs over pedestian 4 am

What happened here?  

I should have taken a picture with my phone.

I thought what the heck, I'll just google it and read about it.

But can't, for some reason this news was withheld from the media.

A Palatine cop driving east bound on rt 68, went through the rt 12 intersection, less than 100 feet and hit some one, walking across the highway or maybe, was stop ed, waiting for the cop car to pass.

Rand and Dundee around 4:05 am 05-02-09 (at 4:45 am a small SUV came with 2 plain cloths people),  Palatine and Kildeer had the inter section all but closed, just about every squad car on duty from both towns were there, maybe the county cars were there, but didn't see em.

Let me guess, another cop driving around higher than a kite?

Did any one think of a BAC, urine, blood test on the cop?

A Palatine cop doing a drug test on another Palatine cop?

Did a Palatine cop check the Palatine cop car and the Palatine cop that was involved in the accident for any drugs, drug paraphernalia, field sobriety test, or excess cash?

That is a photo enforced intersection, let me guess, that don't matter.

Was this cop going to a ATM, in a hurry, a little distracted?  Deposits for the evening were down a little?

I see the good ole Wenrich, Hunter, Haas, Bratcher days haven't gone anywhere.

Welcome to Palatine

I cannot find information about this incident on google, Why?  

Another cover up?

For those inquiring minds, the paramedics were on the scene, I assume, took some one away. 

I will bet this is kind of like, what a cop was doing at a atm about 1/4 mile from this location at about the same time, same day of the week, months ago.  This event, is old news, I bloged about a while ago.  

Some criminal behavior is like clock work, these cops look at all the criminal activity and all the mistakes made, all the booty lost and think, I can do it better, who will know, who will arrest me.